Friday, January 02, 2009

My resolutions for 2009

Nowadays almost everybody feels the urge to claim their private resolutions for the new year that has just started.

Although I don't really feel with the same urge, I think expressing my own resolutions for 2009 in this blog will put some pressure on me to try my best following those resolutions, else one could remind these to me in one year ;-). I could also refer to this post myself to remind me what I promised myself

So here they are (in no particular order):
  • release 2 versions of DesignGridLayout (1.1 and 1.2)
  • release -finally- my guice-gui framework
  • learn how to play the guitar at least 15 minutes per day
  • learn and play with groovy (buy and read "Groovy in Action")
  • play with grails (and write some new Open Source project with it)
  • play with griffon (and see how I could possibly integrate DesignGridLayout to it;-))
  • read "Programming in Scala"
  • spend more time with my family (this resolution is quite incompatible with all others...)
  • resume my work on HiveBoard and release one new version during the year
  • don't ever download JavaFx or even mention it in any of my blog posts (damn I have just broken that resolution, OK, that's the last one)
From this, you can guess more or less where I am heading for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment