Sunday, December 07, 2008

Announce: DesignGridLayout 1.0 released!

One month after the third release candidate of DesignGridLayout 1.0 (1.0-rc3), no new bugs being received, I have decided to release the official 1.0 version of DesignGridLayout.

I trust this version to be stable and bug-free (however, if you do encounter a bug with it, do not hesitate to report it, I will be glad to provide a fix in a timely manner).

For me, this means I can now start seriously working on the next enhancement (for 1.1 version) that will allow users to define some components spanning several rows. You can already have an overview of the future API (up to the current state of my reflection) if you are interested.

If you have further questions about DesignGridLayout, please don't hesitate to ask in the corresponding project lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment